Saturday, August 18, 2012

5 Easy Ways to uplift the spirit

What are you doing?
Fortunately for me there was always curious to know what exists in the world of alternatives, including alternative therapies. I have tried many of them over the years, and continue to do so, all the hope I can make things better for my mind, body and spirit. And it has.

I am aware that what works for me may not work for someone else, so the message is to keep trying until you find something that suits your needs.

I have said repeatedly that they had tried everything. What is it? What can be boiled, in fact down to count on one hand. It is useful to keep searching, you may find that your world expands most amazing way of making new friends (and me) and useful skills for your "self healing" tool kit.

So what do I do when you have to cross the road and need some advice, or could do with some healing?

I have listed below the five basic points, which have helped to lift my spirit and practice will also help you:

1. Meditation! Meditation is one of the best self-healing tools available and costs nothing except a little of your time! There are many meditation techniques out there, find one that suits you and start.

Putting music and meditation to spend some quiet time in meditation can calm you and reconnect you with most aspects of yourself.

2. Aromatherapy and essential oils.

Rebalancing and renewal of the spirit by mixing a selection of essential oils and the aromatherapy oil burner. I found the following combination works very well when there is a need for support, care and healing:

About an hour before bed place a few drops of the following in the aromatherapy oil burner with a little water (for safety reasons, turn off the flame before it is turned on the lights at night):

4 drops Jasmine

Rose 4 drops

4 drops Nierule

3 drops of lavender

3 drops of bergamot

Feel divine! I use it occasionally, and not just sleep like a baby, but the anxiety and tension disappears, as if the weight of the world have been lifted from my shoulders the next morning! (If you have a small room you may want to half the amount of drops)

3. Breathe! Stand with feet shoulder-distance. Take three slow, deep breaths using the diaphragm muscles. Breathe through your nose and exhale through the mouth of little distinction. As you do this, imagine you are inhaling the strength of character, and the mobilization of all cells in the body, from your diaphragm up your head.

Be a force of nature and see how much bigger, straighter and stronger you become. Repeat the above steps.

4. To be at present. Taking a deep breath several times and fully concentrate on the moment, at that time.

If you read a book or magazine, or even this article, focus entirely on the words and take in the meaning. Only you and this article now in the present moment.

If you are in the workplace, focus totally on the task at hand, and the only task of this, and what to do to achieve this goal. Nothing else matters except you and the task at hand.

5. Select an intention. I developed when I'm on the lookout for something new and useful for me, my intention for what it is I'm after.

For example, you might want to find a book that will give me answers in regards to direct the data to another form of healing or jurisdiction. Then meditate on this intention, and given a period of time and then open my heart to do so. Now I'm having a book in my hands in no time! I love the power of intention - I also use faith in order to get a parking space when I go shopping!

These days I rarely get sick, and when I do and undergo a medical examination, doctors tell me I'm actually very healthy (we're sure they can find something I can get some sympathy from here!) Who also includes the results of blood test.

I always do sadness and unhappiness well (I'm still a human being) but that does not last long, whereas in the past that is expected to last several days or even weeks. Which lasts for a long period is a peaceful state.

When using five points above, and raises my soul and life becomes more peaceful and joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment