Saturday, September 15, 2012

Acid Reflux Disease - The Big Lie!

Have you ever wondered what really causes digestive problems? Did you know that most digestive disorders are not diseases at all, but the conditions that can be cured completely using natural techniques and remedies
The medical community you think prescription drugs can relieve the symptoms of indigestion. This is simply not true. Antacids are, at best, a temporary solution and loaded with harmful ingredients such as sodium and aluminum. Should only be used PPI drugs for eight weeks. So what do you do? These drugs to hide and mask the symptoms and have hundreds of harmful side effects. They do not cure the case! They do not make you good luck! But they drug manufacturers rich at your expense!

You suffer from severe GERD. I was an addict PPI ..... "Pill some color." After several years of taking this drug, my situation became worse and I was told to double the dose. I started to feel tired and lethargic. Suffered my vision and voltage pressure increased. I realized that this was a possible side effects of this medicine PPI. I did a computer search and found that there are hundreds of possible side effects. I was shocked and fear that I found, I have abused my body and I wanted to stop taking this medicine? But when he tried to stop the PPI, and went pumps acid, which had been closed and the land more than ever produced acid.

I can not tell you how much I suffered. And burns my esophagus and feared that I was injured permanently. I could not sleep at night. I was afraid to eat or drink that water! I was afraid to go out for dinner. Become isolated. Began to lose my friends. They do not understand my problem. We invite friends and say, ". Go out for Mexican, pizza or barbecue "Of course, I could not. I loved to eat hot chili sprinkled with raw onion and Monterey Jack cheese, but it was my worst nightmare now. Became my life unbearable!

I was determined to beat this disease! My doctor did not help me, nobody can tell me what to do. I had to heal. Became fully dedicated to the search for answers. Studied and discussed. I wanted to find naturopathic treatments instead of drugs, so I searched high and low for natural remedies that may treat acid reflux, actually. I tried every possible treatment available, little voodoo.

I found the answers to the problem of acid reflux is really very simple. With a few lifestyle changes and using many natural remedies, one can overcome all acid reflux syndrome, without the use of drugs.

Remember, this is why this condition exists, mainly due to the damaged esophagus. Allow healing of the esophagus do not eat the same foods in the same way, which caused the damage. Weight loss, exercise and chewing properly, drinking sufficient amounts of water and elevating the head at night, are all simple things that anyone can do to improve this situation.

There are also many natural ingredients found in any health store, and that helping the recovery of acid reflux. Herbs, such as slippery elm and marshmallow have wonderful healing properties. Aloe Vera juice can, licorice and natural honey soothe the esophagus and assist in the healing process.

By eating dinner at least three hours before bedtime can reduce the chances of acid reflux. Chewing gum between meals actually reduces stomach acid, and if you really have the pasta with tomato sauce, and there is always baking soda as a last resort.

Eat smaller, more frequent meals. I eat four or five small meals a day. Start the day with Kukicha twig tea. Eat fruits and then, like bananas and watermelons. I have several snacks of walnuts, almonds and more fruit. For lunch, eat salad, made with grilled chicken breast or tofu, mixed with hearts of romaine, tossed with light lemon sauce and chives.

I found it to keep the foods you eat alkaline as possible. I have developed some wonderful recipes, such as pasta primavera, grilled chicken breasts on mushroom caps and white fried fish with mashed green peas. You certainly do not need to starve yourself, but I suggest you stay away from these foods acid reflux "trigger" until you have recovered your anger esophagus.

We need a new approach to life in general, to cure acid reflux condition stubborn. Think of it as a fun challenge. You will feel much better, and have worked all this effort.

So please do not use these "colored pills." Yes, they are comfortable, but potentially dangerous, and in the long term. Take control of your own health and use of natural resources to treat acid reflux.

No comments:

Post a Comment